• A high school senior
• From at least one of the following ethnicities: African American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian/Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American
• A US citizen, national, or permanent resident
• A minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale
Additionally, a student must plan to enroll full-time, in a four-year degree program, at a US, accredited, not-for-profit, private or public college or university.
*For American Indian/Alaska Native, proof of tribal enrollment will be required.
An ideal candidate will also have:
• An outstanding high school academic record (e.g., be in the top 10 percent of his/her graduating class)
• Demonstrated leadership ability (e.g., as shown through participation in community service, and extracurricular, or other activities)
• Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
For additional information, please visit our website and watch the video below.