INTER-TRIBAL SUBSTANCE ABUSE/PREVENTION AND TREATMENT CENTER
101 South Main - Miami, Ok 74354 - 918-542-5543
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Counseling, both individual and group
- Family Counseling (with a licensed professional counselor)
- Court Ordered Alcohol and Drug Assessments
- DUI Assessments
- Correctional (LSI) Assessments and Counseling, individual and group
- Domestic Violence Assessments and Counseling
- Group and Individual Substance Abuse Counseling for Offenders
- Sexual Offender Counseling, Group and Individual
- Alcoholic Anonymous Noon Meeting (Closed) Tuesdays
- Narcotics Anonymous (open meetings) Thursdays @ 8:00 P.M.
- Al-Anon Meetings Thursdays @ 8:00 P.M.
- Teen AA/NA Meeting Thursdays 6:00 P.M.
- School based outreach and prevention services
- R.O.P.E.S. Challenge Course
- Anger Management Classes, group and individual
- Random and pre-employment urine testing
- Confidential Walk In Personal Requests for Urine Testing
- HIV/AIDS Counseling and testing
Providing the Tribes of Northeast Oklahoma and the general public a wide variety of counseling services since 1973.
Most services are free for Native Americans, if not court ordered.
Sliding fee scale for Non-Native Americans.
**Evening and Saturday Appointments Available**